Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have a physical itch to shoot more

What happened to Eureka?



Oh yeah. I got busy with summer and my partner in crime went traveling the world without me.

I just want to be in Cory Strange's 2D design class again, all the time. I should have failed it, for my own long term sanity.




Who's getting married? Engaged? I need some adorable, gross, couples to photograph. Or families, everyone has a family. Most photographers HATE shooting family portraits, say that its a necessary evil in order to shoot what they really want. But guess what, I kind of enjoy shooting portraits; there, I said it.



But mostly, I just need to leave this country. I have fifteen thousand sky miles that expire at the end of July. Someone help me figure out how to use them. By the time I leave the country in December, it will have been a year since I left the country last. This is painful. I hate money. I need to fix my camera and START SHOOTING.


No comments:

Post a Comment