Saturday, July 10, 2010

second is just as important as the first, a tribute to the lady whom everyone wants to party with

I figure that the second post is just as important as the first post, maybe even more important. so, of course I chose to highlight one of the most important things on this planet...

Aretha Franklin.


"Ok, you've heard of Aretha Franklin right? She's a big lady. But when she sings, she blows people's minds! Everyone wants to party with Aretha!" -dewey finn, school of rock

can we just take a minute and love on this amazing lady?
maybe Say a Little Prayer for her
or give her well earned Respect
take a little time and Think about her
and appreciate the most honored Natural Woman in the history of female vocalists

someday my best friend Bing will do a cover of respect, I'm going to do the back up vocals... but only if I can scream and do some power vocals, like the wonderful vocal supports that always have Aretha's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment